Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another ER Visit

Yep, Another emergency room visit. This time is was me not the kids, thank goodness. I have had my share of freaking out moments. So anyway the story goes like this. I'm ALWAYS telling the girls WALK down the stairs. I was in a hurry and i was skipping every other step, yep i know dumb dumb dumb!!! As I put my RIGHT foot down on the floor it rolled to the right and popped. I went down to the ground. It hurt bad! I yelled for Maddi to get my phone and it was in my pocket the whole time, LOL. She proceeded to laugh at me because she said " I never seen a grown person cry like that. Yeah it was real funny!!! I'm crying, Maddi laughing, Emmy jumping on my back, 2 dogs crawling all over my hurt foot!!! I can laugh about it now. John made it home and went to ER, it was JUST a sprain. Thank God!! It hurts but I will survive, someone has to chase Emily!! No Driving tomorrow! GREAT!!!

No comments: